- Download WorldEdit.
- Unzip the file downloaded.
- Create a "plugins" folder inside your server's folder (containing CraftBukkit-??.jar) if it does not yet exist.
- Copy WorldEdit.jar into "plugins" from unzipped folder.
- Restart the server.
Optionally extract the "craftscripts/" folder from the ZIP into "plugins/WorldEdit" (you may have to make the WorldEdit folder) in order to install the extra CraftScripts (although you still have to install the Rhino dependency to be able to run the scripts; see below).
It will help you greatly to prevent mistakes!
Default configuration files will be created in plugins/WorldEdit/ when WorldEdit (and the server) is first started.
- Open up plugins/WorldEdit/config.yml in a text editor and change the configuration.
- Set up permissions (or use worldedit.* for all permissions).
/we reloadin game to reload the configuration (and permissions).
If you install certain Java libraries, WorldEdit will automatically make use of them to give you more features. The install process for these libraries is to identify the file that you need (listed in the table below) in the download and to place it into your plugins/WorldEdit/ directory. After restarting the server, WorldEdit should find the libraries.
|Library||What it's for||The file to install|
|TrueZIP||Better ZIP support for snapshots||Save as truezip.jar|
Note that the filename must match exactly as in the table.