WorldEdit is an open source, and we're open to new contributions.
- Install the Java 6 JDK.
- Install Apache Maven.
- Download the source code for WorldEdit from the repository, by using Git or the download tarball button.
- Navigate to the directory where the source code is, and type
mvnin command prompt or terminal.
We happily accept contributions. The best way to do this is to fork WorldEdit on GitHub, add your changes, and then submit a pull request. We'll look at it, make comments, and merge it into WorldEdit if everything works out. Please follow the guidelines below when submitting:
- Follow the Oracle Code Conventions.
- Always use four spaces rather than tabs.
- Use Unix line endings (\n) for the files.
By submitting code, you agree to place to license your code under the GNU Lesser General Public License v3.