The client addon adds selection information to your HUD. It works in tandem with WorldEdit versions 4.2 and greater.
Information about the addon can be found at the official thread. The addon was originally developed by lahwran with contributions from ultramoogleman and 303 and was subsequently maintained by yetanotherx; it is now maintained by Mumfrey. (lawhran's original thread can be found here and yetanotherx's is here).
- Selection display on HUD.
- Currently bound tool overlays.
- Paste placement tool.
- Buttons? A full blown GUI? Let's see!
- Sometimes the handshake fails when joining the server. Type /worldedit cui to resend it. This is mainly caused by plugins on the server preventing worldedit from sending the initialization message.
- Use the //sel command to clear your current selection