When upgrading, check the upgrade notes page to be aware of any issues when updating.
- Added support for multiple versions of Minecraft. A folder will be created in plugins/WorldEdit/nmsblocks which contains different class files which will be dynamically checked for compatibility with the current minecraft version.
- Added -d flags to //count and //distr, which allow separating blocks by data values.
- Added a butcher brush (//brush butcher) which works like the command in a brush. The flags for the command can be passed an an argument for the brush.
- Fixed an issue with use-inventory where container blocks will spill when being removed.
- Added a setting to allow creative mode players to override use-inventory.
- Added failsafe for when Craftbukkit packaging switches versions. Note that using mismatched WorldEdit and CraftBukkit version will cause data to be lost when copy/pasting or loading certain blocks with advanced data.
- Updated cardinal directions to match newer Notchian values. Using command that take a direction will now use these directions.
- Removed old permissions for jumpto and thru. You must now use jumpto.command or jumpto.tool respectively (or thru.).
- Added -c flag to //size and //distr. Operates on the clipboard instead of current selection.
- Added support for rotating wooden logs.
- Add butcher-radius.maximum and butcher-radius.default to limits section of config.
- Added -b flag to //butcher to specify ambient mobs (currently only bats)
- Added -d and -n flags for //schematic list command. Sorts by date by newest/oldest.
- Added a configuration option to allow symbolic links (for backups, schematics, etc)
- Improved accuracy of command logging, as well as logging to file correctly. The worldedit.log file (by default) should now be useful.
- Fixed //snow snowing on some blocks it shouldn't (like stairs)
- For developers: Added a LocalPlayer argument to the constructors for EditSession in the factory. Also added @NestedCommand(executeBody=true/false) so that base commands can be executed if no subcommands are passed.
- Fixed minor check issue with //center.
- Added official support for Minecraft 1.4.
- Added support for 4096 ID blocks (theoretically) in snapshots.
- Fixed issue with block IDs being returned negative in snapshots.
- Fixed //limit being overridden each time a LocalSession is fetched.
- Added EditSessionFactory class for developers.
- Added block data support to BlockMask.
//centercommand to set blocks at the center point of a selection.
- Correctly update session permissions on each operation.
- Fix errors when trying to set invalid blocks.
- Fix chests & similar not having their extended (tile entity) data being correctly copied back when the block currently in the location has the same type and data.
- Added emerald as an alias for the emerald block.
- Added string as an alias for the tripwire block (wire, not hook).
//gennot having a proper minimum parameter count of 2.
//repas aliases for
//replace, and aliases
- Fixed schematics not properly loading chests with the new code, meaning that enchantments and other properties were not always properly loaded.
- Fixed -1 not being a valid data value in Block, which broke
- Fixed snapshots to support custom blocks/tile entity data.
- Updated bundled README.html to be current.
- Fixed lingering 256 block ID restriction preventing block IDs up to 4095.
- Fixed certain tile entity blocks not being set correctly.
- Fixed schematic loading code not properly handling the AddBlocks section.
- Added support for Minecraft 1.3.
- Added improved, but experimental, support for custom blocks added by mods, and added by future Minecraft versions.
- Added help to
- Added WECUI handshake option.
- Added improved
- Added configuration options for polygonal region limits.
- Added -r to
//schematicto ignore format checks.
//generate-c, which offsets the input coordinates from the selection center.
- Added support for 4096 ID blocks.
- Added support for data values > 127 in schematic files.
[g]closest(x,y,z,index,count,stride)to the expression parser.
- Added an all parameter, and a message indicating its radius, to
- Added new "WorldEdit Foundation" classes to eventually replace the current block/world. classes (for developers!).
- Fixed a number of bugs in schematic handling that created errors.
- Fixed issues with biome processing.
- Fixed insufficient biome type checking.
- Fixed the error for missing schematics, making it easier to understand.
- Fixed snapshots not properly loading .mcr files.
- Removed chat-based WECUI protocol (now replaced with packet 250).
Thank you for the contributions from Ammar Askar (ammaraskar), aumgn, Jim Nordbø (Silentspy), snaxson, Socolin, and Zhuowei Zhang (zhuowei).
- Made #region mask keep the region selected when the pask was added, and added #dregion mask that always uses the player's current selection
- Allow inverted and under
/overlaymasks to affect masks, making them more flexible. This allows for things like
- Added basic entity handling with copy and paste. Paintings do not currently respawn properly, entity pastes cannot be undone yet, and schematics do not yet store entities
- Added getChunkCubes() to Region to get 16^3 chunks a region overlaps with
- Cleaned up ContainerBlock inventory reading from NBT.
- Added a command to list schematics and the abilitiy to autodetect schematic format when loading schematics
- Added support for multiple schematic formats
- Corrected flag checks for biome commands
- Added allFlags setting to Command to prevent it from restricting allowed flags (for dveleopers!)
- Make sure all WorldEdit files are in the plugins
- Added initial support for plugin channels with WECUI
- Remove error-prone redundancy in Polygonal2D min
- Updated for SpoutVanilla changes
- Added Falling sand
- Added support for new tree types to TreeGenerator and make adding more tree types later easier
- Updated for changes to SpoutAPI
- Fixed FloatingTreeRemover (
/tooldeltree) to work correctly with jungle trees
- Fix bPermissions instanlled check
- Add a -f (friendly) flag to butcher which applies -a, -n, -p, and -g, and a -g flag which allows butchering of iron and snow golems
- Add FlatRegion interface and an associated iterator (for developers!)
- Fix a NPE with brush using a global mask and no brush mask
//shiftnot updating polygonal regions properly.
- Add support for expand with reverse dir for Cylinder & Ellipsoid
- Make inset
/outsetuse varargs contract
/expand, so they can be used with cylinders and ellipses.
- Add positive() to Vector and Vector2D
- In WorldGuard, teleport
/pitchshould now work.
- Register command permissions, integrate with the Bukkit help API
- Allow annotation-free registering of commands with other plugins (for developers!)
- Added default radius setting for butcher and added permissions for killing pets, npcs, and non hostile animals.
- Added support for new Anvil saving format, fixed old chunk saving format.
- Clean up some stray 128 values and update the fallbacks to 256
- Add support for 1.2.4 and newer
- Updated for new 1.2 and 1.2.4 blocks, items, and mobs
- Fix Dispensers, Furnaces and remove redundant casts.
- Fix restoring enchantments from snapshots
- Made tree planter tool try 10 times to make the tree before giving up.
Thanks to Nidan, aumgn, Jadedwolf, wizjany, SpectralEdge, md_5, and desht for their contributions.
- Made BlockBag use WorldVectors for add(Single)SourcePosition
- Fixed north face not being set with non-singleblockpatterns.
- Moved the block data check to LocalWorld, adding preliminary support for custom blocks.
- Lookup by id if the string passed to Block
/ItemType.lookup() is an integer
- Fixed issues with
- Factored lookup code from BlockType and ItemType into a method in StringUtil.
- BaseBlock changes
- Properly escape cuipattern
- Fix handling of empty strings passed to Block
- Improved formatting and performance of YAMLProcessor when no comments are present.
- Added bPermissions support
- Update for new events system
/scriptname.js and no-double-slash settings not working
- Corrected usage message for maze.js
- Fixed mimimum height check for cylinder generation
- Get the items to be dropped for a block break from Bukkit
- Fixed some compatibility issues with SpoutPlugin
- Readded Permissions 2
- Fixed an issue with CylinderRegion
- Added a
- Fixed a NullPointerException in conjunction with CraftBook.
- Added support for console commands to WorldEditPlugin.
/we) work on the console.
- Added a thickness parameter to
- Added a block
- Added a -l flag to
/butcher, which spawns fake lightning on all killed entities.
- Added support for dynamic command registration.
//selpoly now keeps the previous selection, converting its outline into a polygon if necessary.
//selselection clearing not being dispatched to CUI.
- Improve zip file recognition.
- Added WECUI protocol version support. Eventually, this will disable WECUI until the user updates, but not yet.
//deselectas aliases for
- Added a gravity brush.
- Added support for ellipsoid and sphere selections.
- Add cuiVersion to LocalSession and set it via incoming CUI event Refactor region selectors to handle legacy versions a bit better. Because chat doesn't allow the section sign to be sent, I have to send non-color codes. Meh. closes #158
- Some region selection fixes
- Removed redundant line from README.md.
- Add a cylindrical region selector.
- Added initial SpoutAPI compatibility
- Allow copying item stacks with damage of > Byte.MAX_VALUE. Closes #972
- Improved output of YAMLProcessor and added support for root-level comments. (for developers!)
- Removed support for Permissions2
- Performance improvements
- 1.1 compatibility
Thanks to everyone for their contributions: rjwboys, yetanotherx, and GiCodeWarrior
- Added a
//g[en[erate]] command that can generate a shape given a formula
- Added a
//deformcommand that deforms the current selection given a formula
- Added a
//hollowcommand, which hollows out the object contained in the selection.
/snapshotsel, which preselects a snapshot for future operations
//selextend, which activates cuboid selector where you can extend selections by right-clicking.
- Added -a and -n flags to
//butcherto kill animals and NPCs, respectively
- Added support for stretched cylinders to
- Added sound and particle effects for the super pickaxe
- Added l[eft], r[ight], b[ack] and f[orward] to the commands that take a direction.
- Added an expression parser (for developers!)
- Added a YAML library (for developers!)
- Added extended help to commands manager (for developers!)
- Support for the new blocks
/items/mobsthat were added with Minecraft 1.0
- Support for non-128 world heights
- Block queues are now flushed based on attachment to other blocks. This should fix doors popping out.
- Made blockbag (take blocks from inventory) system more consistent.
- Made some commands' syntax error messages more elaborate and useful
/greenbreak on liquids.
- Improved interaction with permission plugins
- Improved negated node support for Bukkit's permissions system
- Changed the WEPIF interface (for developers!)
- Fixed data value handling for fire, chest, reed and jukebox
- Fixed config file generation on windows
- Fixed some navigation wand (compass) quirks
- Fixed the tree remover tool for large forests
//stack-s to actually shift the selection to the end of the stack
- Bug fixes
Thanks to everyone for their contributions: KenanY, Megalin, wizjany and ZachBora