WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer, that lets you:
- Change thousands of blocks in an area at once by selecting regions.
- Use over 100 functions to modify the world or remove problems.
- Remove large chunks of land as you wish.
- Sculpt the world and build mountains with brushes.
- Fix annoyances such as broken water, missing snow, raging fires, and more.
Remember that WorldEdit is open source.
- These choices are different modding platforms for Minecraft. You usually have to choose one modding platform and can't mix and match in one MC installation.
- Want it for single player? Get the Forge mod and follow these instructions.
- Want it for a server? Get the Forge mod and follow these instructions. The Bukkit version also works but something unfortunate happened to the Bukkit project.
- Need it for MC 1.8? You can try the unofficial LiteLoader mod, because experimental versions of LiteLoader for MC 1.8 are available.
- Options marked by * indicate that these are unofficial or unmaintained versions.
Upgrading from a previous version? See the upgrade notes.
Detailed installation help
Restoring from backups
Want to help develop WorldEdit? See our development page.
See our API page for discussion of the API and links to Javadocs.