Need help? Ask on the forum, ask a fellow user or developer (join us on IRC), or contact sk89q.
Contribute to the wiki, edit this page! Register an account, or login with Facebook first.
HEY! Do you integrate (or want to) a plugin into yours? Do you help work on WE/WG/etc.? Please subscribe to our mailing list!
WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer, that lets you:
- Change thousands of blocks in an area at once by selecting regions.
- Use over 100 functions to modify the world or remove problems.
- Remove large chunks of land as you wish.
- Sculpt the world and build mountains with brushes.
- Fix annoyances such as broken water, missing snow, raging fires, and more.
Remember that WorldEdit is open source.
WorldEdit works on both single player and multiplayer and is supported on a number of platforms.
|For||With platform||How to install|
|Single player||Single Player Commands||SPC installation|
|Single player||Single Player Console||Console installation|
|Multiplayer||Canary||Supported by a third-party|
||No longer supported (see legacy instructions)|
Upgrading from a previous version? See the upgrade notes.
- Quick start
- Video tutorials
- List of commands
- Permissions (multiplayer only)
- Printable reference sheet
- Region operations
- Chunk tools
- Super pickaxe
- Brush tools (build from far away)
- Getting around
Restoring from backups
- Overview of Permissions
- Specifying block data
- Tree types
Need help with WorldEdit?
- Recommended: You can ask fellow users and developers your questions on IRC.
- If necessary, you can also contact sk89q via Twitter.
- To see the list of changes between versions, view our changelog.
- To request features or report bugs, use our issue tracker.
- View one of the many video tutorials
Want to help develop WorldEdit? See our development page.
See our API page for discussion of the API and links to Javadocs.