WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer, that lets you:
- Change thousands of blocks in an area at once by selecting regions.
- Use over 100 functions to modify the world or remove problems.
- Remove large chunks of land as you wish.
- Sculpt the world and build mountains with brushes.
- Fix annoyances such as broken water, missing snow, raging fires, and more.
Remember that WorldEdit is open source.
- These choices are different modding platforms for Minecraft. You usually have to choose one modding platform and can't mix and match in one MC installation.
- Want it for single player? Get the Forge mod and follow these instructions.
- Want it for a server? Get the Forge mod and follow these instructions. The Bukkit version also works but something unfortunate happened to the Bukkit project.
- Need it for MC 1.8? You can try the unofficial LiteLoader mod, because experimental versions of LiteLoader for MC 1.8 are available.
- Options marked by * indicate that these are unofficial or unmaintained versions.
Upgrading from a previous version? See the upgrade notes.
Detailed installation help
Restoring from backups
Need help with WorldEdit?
- If necessary, you can also contact sk89q via Twitter.
- To see the list of changes between versions, view our changelog.
- To request features or report bugs, use our issue tracker.
- View one of the many video tutorials
Want to help develop WorldEdit? See our development page.
See our API page for discussion of the API and links to Javadocs.