WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer, that lets you:
- Change thousands of blocks in an area at once by selecting regions.
- Use over 100 functions to modify the world or remove problems.
- Remove large chunks of land as you wish.
- Sculpt the world and build mountains with brushes.
- Fix annoyances such as broken water, missing snow, raging fires, and more.
Remember that WorldEdit is open source.
WorldEdit works on both single player and multiplayer and is supported on a number of platforms.
|With platform||Which is for||How to install|
|Bukkit (officially supported)||Minecraft servers||Bukkit installation|
|Canary||Minecraft servers||Supported by a third-party|
|hMod (dead)||Minecraft servers||No longer supported (see legacy instructions)|
|Single Player Commands||Single player||SPC installation|
|XCommands||Single player/Minecraft servers||XCommands installation|
|Minecraft Forge (coming soon)||Single player/Minecraft servers|
|Spout||Spout platform||Spout installation|
Upgrading from a previous version? See the upgrade notes.
Restoring from backups
Need help with WorldEdit?
- If necessary, you can also contact sk89q via Twitter.
- To see the list of changes between versions, view our changelog.
- To request features or report bugs, use our issue tracker.
- View one of the many video tutorials
Want to help develop WorldEdit? See our development page.
See our API page for discussion of the API and links to Javadocs.