WEPIFFlat file permissions
The main features of these permissions are:
- You can give each user permissions.
- You can create a number of groups and give each group permissions.
- You can assign groups to a user and they will receive the group's permissions.
- Everyone is in the default group.
Flat file permissions is hierarchy-aware:
node1.node2will also provide access to both
- There is no "deny" permission.
To use this permission system, create these two files in your server's root folder:
admins:* mods:worldedit default:worldedit.navigation
That creates three groups. The colon (:) separates the fields. The first one is group name and the second is comma-separated list of permissions. "*" means that group can do everything.
sk89q:admins:* tetsu:mods:commandbook.time,commandbook.teleport alex:mods
That defines three users. The colon (:) separates the fields. The first field is the player's name, the second is a comma-separated list of groups, and the third is a comma-separated list of extra permissions.