From EngineHub.org Wiki
Redstone netherrack allows toggling the fire above netherrack.
When wiring, follow the rules below:
- When using Redstone wires on the same level as the netherrack, they must be directed at the netherrack. They cannot merely pass by the netherrack.
- Other Redstone devices (pressure plates, levers) can simply be next to the netherrack.
- Redstone wire and devices can run underneath the netherrack.
- If there are multiple inputs to a netherrack, only one input has to be active for the netherrack to turn on.
- An incinerator that can be toggled on and off. (An older incinerator)
- A flamethrower arm on a Movecraft vehicle.
- A hidden floor trap.
|Configuration Node and Path||Default Value||Effect|
|circuits.wiring.netherrack-enabled||false||Enables the redstone netherrack mechanic, which lights netherrack when it is powered.|