The MC1227 is an IC that uses 3 signs to allocate entities that it spawns with advanced data ranging from armour and held items, to potions, data values from MC1200, and velocities.
Centre Sign (The Main IC Sign)
- Third line: X:Y:Z (The X, Y and Z offset of the spawned mob, seperated by a :)
- Fourth line: Type*Amount (The mob type and the amount it should spawn, seperated by a *)
Left Sign (Effect Sign)
This sign can be used to set an entities special data values.
The following things can be set:
- With prefix e:, you can set any entity data from MC1200.
- With prefix r:, you can set an entity to be spawned riding the spawned in entity.
- With prefix p:, you can set potion effects to be present on the entity. It is used as follows, p:potionID;potionDuration;potionStrength
- With prefix v:, you can set the velocity the entity is spawned at. Using the following format. v:x,y,z
- With prefix s:, you can set the held item of the entity. Using the following format. s:id:data;enchantmentID:enchantmentStrength (not limited to one enchantment, it can be continued using more ;enchantmentID:enchantmentStrength bits)
Rigth Sign (Armour Sign)
This sign dictates what is worn by the spawned entity.
Each line indicates a different piece of armour, 1 being helmet, 2 being body, 3 being legs and 4 being boots. they are all used by putting the itemID:data, and using the enchantment format listed above in the "Left Sign" section.
- Spawn Entity