This sign is placed on a block immediately below a chest. When activated a block item of the defined ID (line 3) is removed from the chest and placed below the IC block. The chest acts as a block-bag storage container for the blocks to be placed. This prevents replication of blocks by the user. The chest may be refilled either by opening it, or by use of an MC1209 Chest Collector IC adjacent to the chest.
Third line: block ID
Fourth line: (optional) when 'force' is applied to this line, the block placed will replace any block that already exists below the IC block, except the selected ID. This includes bedrock ‡.
- rising edge
- This IC sets a block immediately below the block the sign is on, not the block below the sign.
- This IC requires a chest containing the block item to be set. If the chest runs out of the required block item the IC will cease to function.
- This IC depends upon a change in state from low to high. If the sign is too close to a redstone circuit that holds the sign state high, the state won't change and the IC will not function.
- If the space below the IC is already occupied by a block of the same material defined in line 3, the IC will not replace it with a new block of the same material.
- If the space below the IC is already occupied by a block of a material different from that defined in line 3, the IC will not replace it unless 'force' is used in the 4th line ‡.
‡ This IC can replace bedrock in some versions if 'force' is used in the 4th line.