The MC1211 will manifest a bridge of material type [BlockIDOn] with a high input, then (optionally) manifest a bridge of material type [BlockIDOff] when a low input is returned.
Block IDs can be found at Minecraft Wiki Data Values.
Equivalent Perlstone script:
Sections [in brackets] are optional.
- Third line: BlockIDOn[:SubID][-[BlockIDOff[:SubID]]
- Examples: '1-0' or '1' or '3-44:2'
- Fourth line: xOffset,yOffset[,zOffset]:width,length
- Examples: '0,1:3,5' or '-1,2,2:3,5'
- Note: The IC block has an xOffset/yOffset/zOffset of 0,0,0. Using these coordinates will cause the bridge to spawn inside of the IC block, causing the block and the sign to be destroyed.
- Made for creating bridges, but can also create any rectangular section of blocks with a custom BlockID, coordinate, and size.
- Can be combined with the Entity Sensor to create a bridge when a player gets near it.