The MC1200 spawns a mob in the first free space above the block behind the IC sign when the input (the "clock") goes from low to high.
- Third line: Mob name to spawn.
- Fourth line: Data*amount or Data or *Amount
The following mobs can be used. Note that animals can only be spawned if farm animals are enabled and monsters can only be spawned if monsters are enabled.
- Monster (hostile human)
- Plus any more added in future updates.
The following data could be used:
- Living Mobs
- health:amount (Sets health to amount)
- stay (Makes an entity not able to despawn)
- despawn (Makes an entity able to despawn)
- babylock (Makes the animal permanently a baby)
- size:amount (Custom size setting)
- collar:hex colour (Eg, #FFFFFF is white)
- fuse:time in tick
- yield:radius (Explosion radius)
- fire (If the explosion makes fire)
- bounce (If the arrow bounces off of objects)
- fire (If the arrow is on fire)
- Thrown Exp Bottle
- If it bounces off of objects.
There are no outputs.