WorldGuard is an open source, and we're open to new contributions.
- Install the Java 8 JDK.
- Download the source code for WorldGuard from the repository, by using Git or the download button.
- Navigate to the directory where the source code is, and type
./gradlew buildin command prompt or terminal (use the
gradlew.batfile for Windows).
We happily accept contributions. The best way to do this is to fork WorldGuard on GitHub, add your changes, and then submit a pull request. We'll look at it, make comments, and merge it into WorldGuard if everything works out. Please follow the guidelines below when submitting:
- Follow the Oracle Code Conventions.
- Always use four spaces rather than tabs.
- Use Unix line endings (\n) for the files.
By submitting code, you agree to place to license your code under the GNU Lesser General Public License v3.