From EngineHub.org Wiki
Revision as of 13:19, 23 August 2012 by Sk89q
WorldGuard is a toolbox of various functions, useful for multiplayer servers, that lets you:
- Protect your server from a number of problems.
- Block fire spread, lava spread, endermen, and more.
- Flag areas as "no PVP" or "no TNT."
- Assign ownership to areas so only selected individuals can build.
- Use a number of useful commands.
Remember that WorldGuard is open source.
WorldGuard works on multiplayer.
|For||With platform||How to install|
||No longer supported (see legacy instructions)|