From EngineHub.org Wiki
Revision as of 11:15, 29 March 2016 by LadyCailin (Reverted edits by Astrologerbaba16 (talk) to last revision by Sk89q)
WorldGuard is a toolbox of various functions, useful for multiplayer servers, that lets you:
- Protect your server from a number of problems.
- Block fire spread, lava spread, Endermen block moving, and more.
- Flag areas as "no PvP" or "no TNT."
- Assign ownership to areas so only selected individuals can build.
- Use a number of useful commands.
Remember that WorldGuard is open source.
WorldGuard works on multiplayer.
|For||With platform||How to install|
||No longer supported (see legacy instructions)|
Check out the new WorldGuard documentation for WG 6+: http://docs.enginehub.org/manual/worldguard/latest/
- Chest protection
- Host keys
- Get help