Single player usage requires the Single Player Commands modification.
- Install Single Player Commands.
- Because WorldEdit ships with Single Player Commands, WorldEdit will already be installed.
You can update WorldEdit separately from Single Player Commands to get a hold of new WorldEdit features without having to wait for Single Player Commands to update.
- Download WorldEdit.
- Copy WorldEdit.jar into your .minecraft/bin directory and replace the existing WorldEdit.jar.
These libraries can be installed as necessary.
TrueZIP is used for snapshots.
- Download TrueZIP 6.8.1. Right click the file and use "save file as" to make sure that a program like WinRAR doesn't try to open it.
- Place it into your .minecraft/bin directory.
- Rename the file to truezip.jar for it to work.
Rhino is used for scripting.
- Download Rhino.
- Copy js.jar into .minecraft/bin.