Need help? Ask on the forum, ask a fellow user or developer (join us on IRC), or contact sk89q.
Contribute to the wiki, edit this page! Register an account, or login with Facebook first.
HEY! Do you integrate (or want to) a plugin into yours? Do you help work on WE/WG/etc.? Please subscribe to our mailing list!
Single player usage requires the Single Player Commands modification.
- Install Single Player Commands.
- Because WorldEdit ships with Single Player Commands, WorldEdit will already be installed.
You can update WorldEdit separately from Single Player Commands to get a hold of new WorldEdit features without having to wait for Single Player Commands to update.
- Download WorldEdit.
- Copy World.jar into your .minecraft/bin directory and replace the existing WorldEdit.jar.
When you first run WorldEdit, .minecraft/mods/sppcommands/worldedit.properties will be created and then you can configure WorldEdit. To reload WorldEdit's configuration, you have to save your world, quit it, and then get back in.
For some features, you put the files here:
These libraries can be installed as necessary.
TrueZIP is used for snapshots.
- Download TrueZIP 6.8.1. Right click the file and use "save file as" to make sure that a program like WinRAR doesn't try to open it.
- Place it into your .minecraft/bin directory.
- Rename the file to truezip.jar for it to work.
Rhino is used for scripting.
- Download Rhino.
- Copy js.jar into .minecraft/bin.