The following dependencies are OPTIONAL:
- TrueZip (to be put as truezip.jar)
- Allows WorldEdit to read zipped backup folders better
- Rhino (to be put as js.jar)
If you are using Bukkit, the .jar files must go into plugins/WorldEdit for WorldEdit to be able to detect them.
The following files and directories may be read from:
- plugins/WorldEdit/drawings/ (if you install the bundled CraftScripts)
- A backups directory configured inside the configuration
- Any subdirectory in the server's folder if users can install custom CraftScripts
The following files and directory may be written to:
Potentially requested features
- A folder to store schematics when saving copies of the world.
- Snapshots allow users to restore a section of the world in-game from a backup of the world's files. Setting this up requires pointing WorldEdit to a folder containing the backups.
- CraftScripts allow users to script WorldEdit. CraftScripts can do anything that Java can do and thus they are highly dangerous. The bundled scripts are safe; however.