This is the documentation center for a number of plugins for Minecraft. Join us on Discord or in IRC if you're still having trouble.
|| Documentation status
|| Mostly complete
|| CommandBook is a plugin for general commands for Bukkit. It provides:
- A number of basic commands such as /time and /teleport
- Basic features such as message of the day
- Warps and homes support
- A simple bans management system
|| Mostly complete.
|| CraftBook is one of Minecraft's first ever game mods, and as a Minecraft SMP addon, it adds:
- Interactive mechanisms like bridges, elevators, and gates.
- Redstone features such as integrated circuits and programmable logic chips.
- Minecart enhancements such as stations and boosters.
|| Mostly complete, lacking API documentation
|| WorldGuard is a toolbox of various functions, useful for multiplayer servers, that lets you:
- Protect your server from a number of problems.
- Block fire spread, lava spread, endermen, and more.
- Flag areas as "no PVP" or "no TNT."
- Assign ownership to areas so only selected individuals can build.
- Use a number of useful commands.
|| Mostly complete, missing some commands
|| WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer, that lets you:
- Change thousands of blocks in an area at once.
- Remove chunks of land as you wish.
- Sculpt the world and build mountains with brushes.
- Fix annoyances such as broken water.
|| CommandHelper is an alias, macro, and scripting plugin for Minecraft that lets you:
- Alias commands like /battle to run /warp #battlearena.
- Write a script to let players message each other while offline.
- Create an automated battle arena that automatically resets.
- Write your own /tp, /time, or /warp
- Do much more, from the simple to the complex, with zero Java code.