Chat with us on IRC/Discord! Most people hang around 24/7, and you can too, but you can come and ask a question.
Before you enter
- Search the wiki first, as you'll usually find a better and more in depth answer, plus it will free up the others' time for other questions.
- If you have a question, just ask it. Don't ask if you can ask it, don't ask if anyone is around, don't wait for someone to say hi.
- The way IRC/Discord works is that most people just sit in the channel 24/7, and thus are rarely ever there. Sometimes you'll get an answer right away, other times you may have to stay online for a few hours.
- Do not private message or randomly ping people without permission. It's annoying and considered rude. (Pinging is when you say someone's name in a channel, it generally plays a sound or displays a pop up notification when you say someones name, this is generally considered bad manners)
- If you have an error message in your console, pastebin it and bring it up immediately.
- Remember that if you have something going wrong, you have to describe as much as possible, because we can't see your screen and it could be a thousand possibilities.
If you are young and hip and use Discord these days, you can find us at discord.gg/enginehub.
You'll find us on the following chatrooms:
- #sk89q on irc.esper.net - For WorldEdit, WorldGuard, CraftBook, and CommandBook
- #commandhelper on irc.esper.net - Used for CommandHelper
If you want to help develop, check our development channels:
- #sk-dev on irc.esper.net - Don't ask questions here