From EngineHub.org Wiki
Revision as of 12:20, 21 August 2012 by Sk89q
CommandBook is a plugin for general commands for Bukkit. It was made by sk89q for his server when he moved it over to Bukkit.
- Download CommandBook and WorldEdit (WorldEdit is required).
- In the folder with craftbukkit.jar, make a "plugins" folder if it's missing.
- Copy both WorldEdit.jar and CommandBook.jar into "plugins".
- Restart the server.
Default configuration files will be created in plugins/CommandBook/ when CommandBook (and the server) is first started.
- Edit the file config.yml inside the folder above (How do I do this?) and change the configuration.
- Set up permissions or use worldguard.* for all permissions (What are these?).
/cmdbook reloadin game to reload the configuration (and permissions).
/cmdbook reloaddoesn't appear to reload all configuration anymore. This is a known bug.