From EngineHub.org Wiki
Revision as of 22:03, 20 August 2012 by Sk89q
CommandBook is a plugin for general commands for Bukkit. It was made by sk89q for his server when he moved it over to Bukkit.
- Download CommandBook.
- Create a "plugins" folder inside your server's folder (containing CraftBukkit-??.jar) if it does not yet exist.
- Install WorldEdit (required to run CommandBook).
- Copy CommandBook.jar into "plugins".
- Restart the server.
Default configuration files will be created in plugins/CommandBook/ when CommandBook (and the server) is first started.
- Open up plugins/CommandBook/config.yml in a text editor and change the configuration.
- Set up permissions (or use commandbook.* for all permissions).
/cmdbook reloadin game to reload the configuration (and permissions).
/cmdbook reloaddoesn't appear to reload all configuration anymore. This is a known bug.